Sunday, August 27, 2006

CotC Youth - Luke 15

If you get to this post, praise God! I had a great 2 weeks with the CotC youth...and want you to hear me (read me?) one more time: I believe so much in what God is doing in your lives. It has been great to watch and see God move...

Post thoughts or comments on our two weeks: Questions, ideas, confusions, ways you're trying to live 'repentance,' etc...click the 'comments' link below.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have written and re-written this blog trying to portray what I think about this chapter. It has taken me at least and hour and a half searching the furthest corners of my mind to come up with this. Chapter 15 of Luke makes me admire how much God's love is part of my life. I have tried to be compassionate like he is but every now and again I fail. I have tried to celebrate his new believers like he does but I just can't. I have even tried giving all my love to one person who loves me back on Earth the way he loves one who has turned his back on him, but it doesn't compare. I don't think that man is supposed to understand how God can love us all but instead he wants us to understand that he DOES love us all. We can't change it, we can only accept it or deny it. It is always open to us. The young son turned from his father taking half of his riches and then found himself in ruin. He came back greedy, wanting more for his own self. What he got was love. This is how God works, I think that I will try to be a workman for him and try to know this love better.
- II Timothy 2:15 -
- Eric Toussaint
- ihatedrycereal@aol.com

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home